Small Business Web Design Services
Web design for all types of small business. Whether you’re thinking about getting your first website built or updating your existing one, we can help you. We have already designed, built and published websites for many satisfied clients.
We also provide an exceptional business quality web hosting service that is totally reliable and professional, which is absolutely essential if you want to promote your business online.
Our website packages come with various features including email addresses, autoresponders, mailing list options, basic search engine optimisation and a control panel where you can check visitor stats, set up additional email addresses and automated messages whenever required.
With our CMS websites you can there are so many more things you can do as well, including adding a picture gallery or slideshow, embedding video into your web pages, adding graphic images such as logos etc., and even manage your own blog.
It’s all pretty straightforward once you know how, and we can provide all the training you need if required.
Custom designed, CMS or template based websites?
Our custom designed websites start from as little as *£60 per page, with a minimum of 3 pages. For this purpose we will work to your instructions to design a website that will appeal to customers and clearly inform them of the services you provide. They are mobile friendly and include basic SEO (search engine optimisation)
We also provide a choice of template based web designs which are very affordable and quick and easy to set up. We can adapt these designs to suit your business. However, if you want a website that is totally unique in appearance, we can still build a website that can fit your budget.
Often, the most successful websites are the ones that get updated and changed regularly, so it’s worth noting that we can also provide content management websites (CMS) which allow you to update the content yourself, anytime, anywhere. Although we provide a service whereby we can update your website content for you at little or no cost, being able to make quick and easy changes to your website personally has some distinct advantages:
- You don’t have to wait for your web designer to make the updates for you
- Additional pages can be added by yourself at no extra cost
- Regular updates and extra pages help your site rank better in the search engines
- You can make changes to your website via any computer that has access to the internet
- Your website need never go out of date or need replacing and with our help it’s easy to update it’s appearance
- You are in complete control of your business marketing
- Information about special offers, additional services, latest news and articles can be added quickly without delay
* Existing clients entitled to a generous discount on extra pages and additional websites
Learn more about our 'Budget' and 'Premium' website designs designs for small business.